Friday, September 09, 2005

So long Gilligan!

So long, Gilligan, you’ve finally gotten off the island.

Certainly a TV career like that of Bob Denver’s deserves a hallowed spot here on Trivia Night. There are certain classes of questions that are standards in trivia and Gilligan’s Island is certainly on of those.

Here are some classics:

  • What was the character of The Skipper’s actual name? (not the actor's name, the Skipper's name.)

  • What was the character of The Professor’s actaul name?

  • What was Ginger’s last name?

  • What was Mary Ann’s last name?

  • A question that doesn’t belong in a Trivia Night because of its uncertain and obscure origin: What was Gilligan’s first name?

  • Name all the actor’s real names:

  • How many years did Gilligan’s Island run?

  • What was the name of the actor that played Dobie Gillis?

  • Somebody stop me!

  • You think of some now

2 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is looking them up permissable?
I know some of the actor's real names and my friend,Will,told me Gilligan's first name was Willie.
Dwayne Hickman was Dobie on Tv.Sadly, I was too old to really know much about that show and what I know is from my nieces watching re runs.
What now well-known actor was on Dobie Gillis for a season(or 2)?

 
At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The professor is Roy Hinkley Jr
Mary Ann Summers
Jonas Grumby is skipper
Ginger Grant
On air 3 yrs 9/1/64-4/10/67
I looked it up

 

Post a Comment

<< Home