Thursday, March 24, 2005

Trivia is a dangerous game

As my last question proves, in Trivia, you better get your facts straight. I apologize.

George C. Marshall was Time's Man of the Year in 1943 and 1947. I've read three different years on the internet in the last 3 minutes. The first one I'd read last week while checking this story said 1948 and I didn't double check it.

The idea of Trivia is not to stump you with trick questions. Although, some questions that are technically "trick questions" have become standards.

For example: What is Harry S Truman's middle name?

3 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll bite..."S?"

 
At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You beat me this time,Susan that old Harry has no middle name.
Rich, I wouldn't have known the last answer if the year said 1947,but Wally was getting close.

 
At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

S is correct.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home